Hi, Sally-Beth!  I'm getting my ducks in a row for the October exec
meeting, immediately after which I fly to England for a month's
research.  So I thought I should ask about staying at Burwash again, for
the nights of Oct. 14 and 15.  I will be paying this time, and then
recovering from the NEH account at this end (because I incl. a Toronto trip
for the Exec meeting in the grant proposal this time).  Could you make the
booking for me?
        I will of course be providing a report on fundraising for the meeting.  Is
there anything else it would be useful for me to do or bring?  Cheers,
        Peter