Dr. Fink;

I am disappointed by the somewhat insulting tone of your note. First of
all you seem to have trouble distinguishing the difference between
inanimate matter and living things. Second, my note was not meant  justify
murder but rather point out in a philosophical way the destiny of living
things as opposed to the fate of  molecules organic or otherwise. So
perhaps it would behoove you to provide an accurate definition of life,
death and murder of many different types of living things. One other
question: What is cell division?

My original note was intended to have dialogue on living things, instead
you chose the most narrow view one could take.

K. F. Etzold cg Carline