I agree with Greg on the point that there may be (or,certainly, needs to
be) a place for discussing the morality of stem cell research etc. but it
is not PARKINSN.
Does anyone know a more suitable, focussed list or site?
(On the following point I agree with Bob ...) All the best to all of you!
Bart.

mailto:[log in to unmask]