On 5 Sep 2004 at 13:34, Rayilyn Brown wrote:

> Bob,
>
> I thought you said your 1st wife died of breast cancer or did I
> misunderstand you? ray

> mailto:[log in to unmask] In the body of the message put:
> signoff parkinsn

My first wife died of ovarian cancer.  My second wife died of pancreatic
cancer.  My second wife's father (a physician) had Parkinson's (I diagnosed
and treated it), and eventually died of complications therefrom at the age of
91.  I was his primary caregiver up until about a year before he died, when he
moved to Hawaii to live with his son.

Best,

Bob

Robert A. Fink, M. D., F.A.C.S., P. C.
2500 Milvia Street  Suite 222
Berkeley, California  94704-2636
Telephone:  510-849-2555   FAX:  510-849-2557
WWW:  http://www.rafink.com/

mailto:[log in to unmask]

"Ex Tristitia Virtus"