Hi, Everyone,

This  message and it's accompanying material weren't accepted by PIEN.

Last night I came upon the WE MOVE RLS FORUM.  They are having a survey in
an effort to open the medical profession to education re Restless Leg
Syndrome (RLS) patients' needs
and  to educate RLS sufferers, so they have ammunition when they visit their
doctors.

Some of us  DO have RLS!  If YOU don't, please delete.  However, should you
be interested for edification or for need, I recommend        www.wemove.org

I'm sending a copy of the survey I received from Dr. Holly, survey lead.
If it isn't allowed, and you are interested, check
WE MOVE, Discussion, Forum or put RLS in the Google search.
I'm also sending a copy  to Murray in case he wants to add it to his
wonderful user friendly site.

E aka  E of the headdress aka underpdumbrella