Joao's point is PERFECTLY clear.  He's not saying all living things are fair
game, he's saying cells are.  They are called cells, not people, trees, cows,
for a reason.  If you don't understand this maybe you should go into the
business of conducting funerals for cells.
"Best" Ray

On 31 Aug 2004 at 8:39, Joao Carvalho wrote:

> Obviously not, but the evolution of the process of living cells in the
> nature are  biologically similar and that's the point. Best Joao .
>
> Robert A. Fink, M. D. wrote:

But so are the similarities with cattle, swine, fish, vegetables, etc., and we
have no compunction about killing them for our own purposes.  Are you
saying that *all* living things are "fair game"?

Best,

Bob

Robert A. Fink, M. D., F.A.C.S., P. C.
Neurological Surgery