>However there is one symptom that In do
>find embarrassing and would welcome any suggestions and that is dribbling I
>have to go around  with a handkerchief in my hand and be continually wiping my face.

Chewing sugarless gum or sucking hard candy, and drinking plenty of water will help. Leaning forward tends to interfere with natural drainage. There are several drugs that tend to dry up excessive salivia but with Parkinson's there is  a natural tendency to have a reduction rather than an excess of salivia.

John