Sorry for the garbled  message that I had posted before.  I am reposting
this and hope it turns out right this time.

Hi everyone.

I wonder who is still here and remembers me!. I am a retired 59 yr. old
M.D. I had stopped working about 6 years ago. I have had PD about  16
years.  I was in a fetal transplant group and got the actual; cells and
a case of runaway dyskinesia as a result. It has been controlled well by
my DBS which needs to be on continuously and now has been replaced twice
( for batteries) and which I have had since 1999       I was a regular
on this listserv for about 3-4 years back until about September of
2001.  At that time  My computer  went down and I lost a lot of  the
addresses  I had and my  Internet provider changed  suddenly. And I
became lazy and a little tired of  some of the petty bickering on  the
list So I took the opportunity to leave  for a while.  But I missed you
guys and realized how you kept me involved with so much in the way of
people and ideas-   so here I am back again.  I noticed a lot of
familiar names like  John Cottingham,  Murray Charters and Bob Fink
(with whom I rarely  agreed but  always respected ).  And I  wonder who
else is out there.

Charlie