I want to thank all of you who have welcomed  me "home".  It has been  a
long time and I didn't realize how much I have missed the list and all
of you.  It is amazing how much stays the same even after several years
of absence.  The issues remain the same as does many of the people .
List housekeeping issues such as how to deal with "off topic " posts and
censorship issues as well  as  stem cells, abortion ,  and politics
appear to predominate along with DBS, meds and general support and PD
info such as  that provided by Murray Charters .

I will make contributions from time to time as time allows and if I can
type without getting dystonia in my shoulder (which is triggered by
making fine motor movements such as typing) I will be reading and
lurking though.

It is good to be back. & I will try to answer most of you personally as
well as with. this general posting.

Charlie

Charles T. Meyer, M.D.
Middleton, WI