In a message dated 9/6/2004 11:18:42 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

well I  am down  to my last viisit on friday before
my DBS surgery on  9-15-04.  I would like to know
how much help thse of ypu who haave had  the surgery had to have aftery our
surgery. (caregiver)  The advise  I've receivied so far is no   help at home
help for  one
week.  please advise.

Carol,

My dad needed assistance caring for his bandages.  Other than that, I  am
pretty sure he could have managed on his own, maybe even better than before  the
surgery.  Are you saying you have no help?

Carrie,  daughter of Michael 68/45/44?
92352, parents
90703,  Carrie