Today, many members of PIEN received a message in response to Linda
Herman's posting.  The message accuses John Cottingham and me of
censoring the writer's postings to the list because they did not support
"our" political view.
Believe me, his political position has nothing to do with his being
placed "on review".  It was his continuing to attack the person not the
issue even after several warnings.  List wars don't do any good; lively
discussion/debate does.    Neither John nor I 'censor' anything posted
to the list   ... only those who continually abuse the privilege have
been put 'on review'...it's as big a pain to us as it is to them and
isn't something we take lightly.

Barbara Patterson