I'm not sure of the past history but I can say from recent history any member
including myself who questioned the ethics of SCR or who supported the
present administration in the US have been attacked.  That is why I stopped posting.
 My life is stressed enough.  I was accused of "Smoking something."  Rayilyn
is on a constant attack against anyone especially Dr Fink.  Yet those people
still post and only seem to post regarding SCR or their recent pro SCR exploits
in putting the administration or some politician down.  I'm looking to this
site for support not for never ending politically biased postings that only
show one side.

I had a friend of mine scan through the list.  From time to time I like to
check my own impressions.  By the way they are staunch Democrats.  There was not
much doubt in their minds that posts here seem to be tolerated and encouraged
as long as they support the Democratic party and SCR.  They thought it was
great and it was fair play but there was no doubt in their mind that opposing
opinions were not tolerated.

Both my friend and I took the time to read the posts that Frank had included
and he claimed were censored.  Several of them he merely agreed with another
poster on the board or with an article that was posted.  It seemed from the
postings they were sent to this board but never made it past the censorship.

I respectfully disagree with Barb Paterson's comment that he was banned for
attacking others.  If these attempted posts are examples of his postings they
are no more attacks than what Rayilyn posts almost daily.

I can see why Frank would be upset.  I hope he is able to contribute again to
this board.  At least he seems to present another side.

Another thing, why are there no more postings regarding PD here.  Maybe this
board has forgotten its mission.

Well, hope you all have a nice day and thanks for letting me say my two cents.

Theresa Rehtom