Hi, I am amused by the way some of you react to criticism it is healthy to debate a subject and what some of you may call petty is important to others. It is good that you are active and not sitting around feeling sorry for yourselves.

            I  am a Kiwi which means that a lot of what you discuss is American politics and  not relevant in this part of the world but  I can see nothing wrong with people airing their views if it means they  are not letting this Parkinson thing rule their lives.

            Myself I was diagnosed with Parkinsons some 5 years ago  I still refuse to take any medication I have adapted my lifestyle around it. I am a keen lawn bowler and because I suffer rigidity now bowl using a bowling arm and still play up to three days on most weeks. My other problem is balance but so far I have not had any major disasters. However there is one symptom that In do find embarrassing and would welcome any suggestions and that is dribbling I  have to go around  with a handkerchief in my hand and be continually wiping my face.

            Keep up the good work

Des Hooker Cambridge New Zealand