While cleaning out my den for my upcoming move I found these "uplifting" new
PD words for an old song from The Sound of Music which I wrote a couple of
years ago.

                                     A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS
                                                 By Rayilyn Brown
                           Comtan and Requip,and chat rooms for sharing,
Walkers and canes,and Parikie friends caring,

Hundrends of e-mails with just the right ring,

These are a few of my favorite things.

Tremors and stiffness yield some strange poses,

 Sinemet and Mirapex in much larger doses,

Brain surgeries give me new songs to sing,

Yeah, these are a FEW of my favorite things.

When my mouth drools,

When my knees freeze,

When I'm feeling sad,

Then I remember my favorite things,

And then I really get MAD!.

Petitions and marches for research on stem cells,

In thirty years, at age 98 I'll feel well,

Hallucinations and nightmares, that sleep always brings,

These are a few of my favorite things.

Dystonias and dyskinesias, they keep on coming,

Time’s running out, guess I better get humming,

Hope for a cure makes my soul take wing,

These are few of my favorite things.

When my hand shakes,

When my heart breaks,

When I turn to stone,

Then I’ll remember that I’m not alone.

THEN I’LL REMEMBER THE PIEN FRIENDS I’VE HAD

AND THEN I WON’T FEEL SOOO BAAADD!!!!!