I'd like to offer another view of 'greedy pharmaceutical companies.'  I only have personal knowledge of one-Eli Lilly.  I wonder if all of you realize how many families Eli Lilly supports all over the world?   How much they give to employees, retirees, our city of Indianapolis, Third world countries, and in my case, survivors of employees?  How much their stock means to the survival of millions of retirees?There is a program as in most drug companies to offer cheap drugs to to the truly poor.  Without Eli Lilly I could not have supported my children after their father died and could not be of any help to my Parkinson friend.  My husband worked for Lilly for 30 years and I did a contract job there a few years ago.   I can tell you there is not a more reputable company anywhere.  Profits?  Sure!  But where do they go?  Into research, production , many philanthropic ventures -too may to count- and employees families.  Sure they give to political campaigns.  There is too much at!
 stake to risk a candidate that is not for free enterprise; who would take away a corporations right to make money and support communities all over the globe and .stifle research and new drugs.
I know how much Parkinsonians pay for drugs, believe me.  But at least the drigs are availalble.  Take away the research dollars and we will all suffer.
CJ James
Indianapolis