1)TAKE IT OFF LIST!!!  NOBODY IS GOING TO CHANGE THEIR MINDS--SO STOP IT. 2)If you must exercise your right to argue about these issues, GO BACK TO NO. 1.

"I don't even open up their postings,  thank god for the delete key."

I'm sick and tired of pounding the delete key--pleeeeeeese take it off list!!!  I'm sick of the "usual suspects" day after day after DAY! And get a clue!  If you didn't answer each others e-mail, "they" would stop ranting about whatever side you are opposing!!  I told Dr. Fink offlist, exactly what I thought of him and his beliefs OFFLIST a long time ago, complained to the list owners, and it stopped.  Now I'm going directly to those of  you who apparently think that answering each other, especially extremists, will do some good.  IT WON'T--NO ONE IS GOING TO CHANGE!!

And don't even THINK of replying to me on or off list about this! Or suggest that I quit the list.  This ongoing, hopeless argument MUST STOP! It  does not belong here. Don't reply to me--I'm not reading mail--I'm on vacation.

I, and I expect others, have been quietly putting up with this garbage day after day, even if it is just to read the subject matter, and it feels as though no one can ever get away from the hopeless unreasonable fighting everywhere in our world.

It isn't bad enough that we are deluged by the media about the  bitter political partisanship, racial, religious, and other differences that  breed hate and divides us, the histories of racial and civil "unrest"--KKK lynchings, the Oklahoma bombing--here, and similarly in every other nation--whether it is Israelis and the Palestinians, the civil war that has resulted in Iraq, the hatred of our government (not Americans) that exists just about everywhere, but especially by Islamic extremists (not Islam);  terrorists from everywhere who carry out suicide attacks by plane, train, bus, car, boat, anywhere, usually in the name of God--but I must not forget the Catholics and Protestants in Ireland, the brutal attacks by dictators on their own people, and horrific torture on those same people by their so-called liberators--no mention of God;  the tension that still exists between North and South Korea, North and South Vietnam, India and Pakistan, Mainland China and Taiwan, China an!
d Tibet,
 the recurrent genocide in Africa, the Serbs, Croatians, and Bosnians, speaking of ethnic cleansing, the blood bath and escalating crisis that is taking place in Russia, Chechnya, et al., the Holocaust, the blitzkriegs on the allies, the allies' "blitzkrieg" on Dresden, the Japanese attack on China and Pearl Harbor, the atomic bombing of  Hiroshima and Nagasaki, and other calamities of WWI and WWII, not to mention, all the rest of the baggage and garbage that we carry over from one century to another--the mine fields in Vietnam and Korea, the "mine fields" among all manner of people and nations!!  This List!! Think about it, but PLEASE DON'T ANSWER--IT IS A RHETORICAL QUESTION--I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT--I'M GOING ON VACATION.

Charlotte Mancuso