YES, I am very thankful that Dr. Fink is an active member of this list.

Thanks Doc

-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bernard Barber, Ph.D
Sent: Sunday, September 19, 2004 9:52 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: attacks on Dr. Fink

A terrible set of personal assaults on Dr. Fink has been and still is taking
place on our site.

I understand the feelings of many of our members, and we can agree or
disagree with points of view. Dr. Fink, has contributed greatly to our
understanding, and has been most helpful to many people. He does not deserve
the character assassination expressed by some members.

Bob and I share many points of view, but we also disagree on some issues,
that does not mean we have found the "truth", either collectively or
individually.

We have a great web site, lets not destroy it with hate.

Bernie Barber,