I work for a bio-technology (drug) company and they have maufacturing plants all over the world.  I honestly don't know where each plant ships their drugs.  I just can't imagine that the a drug manufactured in the US is any different that the same drug manufactured in another country.  There are strict rules that are enforced by the FDA (General Manufacturing Practice) that are strictly followed.  I do know that these guidelines are followed not only in the US but Canada as well.

Caryle

KF Etzold <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Drug companies are multinational. As such I would expect that they
manufacture a product, for example, in Mexico and then distribute the same
product world wide. This would mean that the Presidents statements about
safety are moot. I would be very surprised if the drug companies set up
factories in every country to manufacture the same product.

Does anybody know if the drugs from Canada are in fact distinct from those
made in the US? Indeed are the drugs sold in the US, made in the US?

K. F. Etzold cg Carline