A bit defensive, aren't we Dr. Fink?  I don't see where this was an attack on you in any way.  I believe Ray was just letting us all know that this is a doctor answering questions.

Caryle

"Robert A. Fink, M. D." <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
On 15 Sep 2004 at 14:52, Rayilyn Brown wrote:

> is a site where a real doctor, Dr. Abe
> Lieberman, a PD expert, answers questions

Rayilyn,

Are you implying that I am not a "real doctor"? If so, I consider such a direct
attack.

Best,

Bob

Robert A. Fink, M. D., F.A.C.S., P. C.
2500 Milvia Street Suite 222
Berkeley, California 94704-2636
Telephone: 510-849-2555 FAX: 510-849-2557
WWW: http://www.rafink.com/

mailto:[log in to unmask]

"Ex Tristitia Virtus"