On 14 Sep 2004 at 11:13, Maxine Krugman wrote:

> clearly, a discussion is not possible as you dig  in even more when
> someone voices beliefs different from your own, dr  fink. it must be
> lovely up there is your exhaulted place of knowing exactly what  is
> right and what is wrong... some of us prefer to think things through,
> but you could save us a  great deal of time...we can just check with
> you and forget  all this awkward thinking for ourselves...or is that
> the goal? maxine

Maxine,

The above remark is uncalled for and is offensive to me.  The opinions stated
on this issue are my own.  They are strongly held (by me).  There is a sizable
group of people in this country who hold the same or similar opinions.

You are free to agree or disagree with those opinions.  And I am free (and
will continue) to advocate for those opinions.

Best,

Bob

Robert A. Fink, M. D., F.A.C.S., P. C.
Neurological Surgery
2500 Milvia Street  Suite 222
Berkeley, CA  94704-2636  USA
510-849-2555     FAX: 510-849-2557
<http://www.rafink.com/>
"Ex Tristitia Virtus"

Disclaimer:  That which is written in my e-mail is not to be
considered as "medical advice".  Such advice can only be
given after a formal, in-person, consultation between
doctor and patient.