-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Robert A. Fink, M.
D.
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2004 10:07 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: PRO LIFE and stem cell research

On 14 Sep 2004 at 16:44, Joao Carvalho wrote:

> It seems that Bush's government pro-life did not had in mind this last
> statement when it was decided to invade Iraq.....

Joao:
The answer to this statement has everything to do with perspective. Your
perspective is that President Bush's decision was not pro-life as some
Americans and Iraqis died as a result. Others might have the opinion
that the decision saved lives - Saddam's government was killing far more
people.

A recent story affected me greatly. It concerns an Iraqi man whose son
was found "spying" against Saddam's reign. The man was given a choice -
he could shoot his son, or be shot himself, along with his entire
family. The man shot his son.

How you feel about the President's decision has everything to do with
perspective.

Wendy