John I agree with you on closing this subject.

Please don't take this the wrong way I would just like a clarification on
your statement.  Sometimes in the heat of passion it is easy to make simple
statements that someone can misinterpret.

You said: " IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PARKINSN CHARTER/GUIDELINES WE DECLARE
THAT THE TOPICS ARE CLOSED THAT DEAL WITH ISSUES OF WHEN LIFE BEGINS,
ABORTION AND ETHICS. TAKE YOUR ARGUMENTS TO PRIVATE EMAIL, NOT THE LIST."

Are you requesting that all discussions of ethics should be avoided or just
discussions of ethics regarding when life begins and abortion?  Does this
mean that discussions regarding ethics and SCR can continue but not "when
life begins and abortion"?

Please understand I am not trying to continue the discussion just to
understand the rules.

By the way I in no way implied that you or Barbara spread Mad Cow disease
across the CA/US border.  I thought is was an appropriate example of what
can happen when controls don't work dealing with food and drugs and it can
happen between to very advanced countries.  I said it with all respect,
understanding and love for our great neighbors to the North.  If I have to
pick one country to live in besides the US it would be Canada.

Regards

Frank