Linda - Funny you should mention this.  I was given a new assignment
today to a lady in an assisted living facility.  I asked for her meds at
12:15, 1:30, and at 2:00 I became angry and said she needs her meds and
she needs them NOW.  Why has it taken to long to get them?.  One of the
said, "We're so busy".  I said "I understand that, but SHE is ill and
depends on you to be sure she gets her meds on time".  We got them within
3 minutes.   Good luck.  Remember, the squeakiest wheel gets the most
grease.  Jo  Ann