From: "tess owens" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, September 19, 2004 10:42 AM
Subject: Seroquel

> Hi All,
> Any comments concerning the medication- Seroquel would be much
appreciated!  My mom's Neuro prescribed however there has been some alarming
side effects-  related to her physical health like rapid weight gain and
also cognitive issues.
>            Thanks for your input!
>   Tess Owens
>
> Bill Lawless <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> John, Thank You!
> I hope our active posters, read you words twice. I would like to hear more
on protocols for medicines or adjustments to daily routines that help us
cope.. There is a great amount help in the sharing information.