Seroquel has been a great medication for my mother.  She was having numerous
sexual hallucinations and it was getting difficult to deal with her.  Those
are totally gone now.  She does believe her epic-like dreams though.

Seroquel has also helped her sleep through the night.  It does make her have
to take naps during the day though.

We also give her 10mg of Aricept and Nemenda...which has made her much
sharper.  Out of 100 patients, our doctor has only seen good results with Namenda.

Hope this helps.

Linda

c/g to my mother Esther dg 11 years ago almost 83