               A MESSAGE FROM ASK THE DOCTOR
             ----------------------------------
In the coming months, we will be adding some exciting new features.  This includes some major changes to "Ask The Doctor" and our other forums.  We'll post more information as it becomes available.
The NPF supports research in more than 60 PD Centers
throughout the world.

All of the services, articles, news, and columns
such as "Ask The Doctor" and "Ask the Dietitian" at www.parkinson.org are free.
We need your support to continue providing these
valuable services.  Please make an online donation at
http://www.parkinson.org/, and select "Donate Today"
Without seeing you and examining you the doctor cannot make specific diagnoses and recommendations.
The suggestions given in this forum are for general information only.
ASKTHEDOCTOR Digest for Tuesday, September 14, 2004.

1. Parlodel side effects
2. JAW AND MOUTH PAIN
3. Symptoms
4. nose survey