The ruling of the use of stem cells is a political decision by part of
the governments and is not  my intention to make political propaganda
(as assumed) but  only pointing the paradox  is your statement as
accepted by "pro-life"  defenders.
Do you consider this political ruling  irrelevant ?
Best,
Joao