Thank you John for stepping in and ending the ongoing arguments that seem to
be nasty at times  and only tire some of us out who have to use our delete
key. The expressed attitudes are only about opinions and not necessarily
facts no matter who expresses them. Yes, it is about hope that all of us
need if not for our own selves it is for those whom we love and who need us
to continue.

Audrey

You said,

"Eventually in heated debates ugliness will appear. We have encouraged
debate of our issues and we feel the polarity that has resulted. Those who
harbor hatred will attempt to discourage those who have hope. Absolute power
corrupts absolutely. "Four More Years" would perpetuate 'absolute power'. A
new administration with a pen stroke could reverse the damage and bring to
fruition Hope."