  From: Mary Ann Ryan<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
  To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
  Sent: Friday, September 17, 2004 8:37 AM
  Subject: Re: Theresa Rehtom

  > mary ann, it is not the content of bob and other's  views with which i
  > object, it is the tone.
  > maxine

  Maxine, when reading anything on-line, tone is something that occurs in
  one's head - it is certainly not something that can be expressed in type.

  Dr. Bob disagrees with your position, as do others who read this list.
  Nothing you say will convince him to change his mind anymore than anything
  he writes will change yours.   There is a stand-off on this list in regard
  to stem cell research.

  Frankly, I'm very tired of the discussion.  I find it contentious and
  disturbing.  People that should be working together have been drawn apart
  because of this issue.  Dr. Bob, who is (in my mind) an extremely important
  contributor to this list has been maligned and his credential questioned.
  I've said it before.....enough already.

  Let all the key players go to their respective legislative bodies and work
  toward the stem-cell result they seek.  That's how things should work in a
  Democracy.
  God bless
  Mary Ann

  To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to: mailto:[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>