Thanks, Caryle, that's exactly what I was doing.  Dr. Abe said to me once
"I/we wish we could help you more" or something to that effect. No doctor has
ever said that to me.  I really appreciate it because it  touched my heart.  He
is not only very knowledgeable, but he cares about people.

If you read the posts, most are about day-to-day problems with meds and
symptoms we Parkies have.  If he doesn't know or has already addressed the issue he
sends  you to another site.  He is a very religious man, likes to quote
Isaiah, but an agnostic like me feels welcome there.  And yes, there is some
disagreements, one was about his typing, but they blow over.

I highly recommend his site.  You will really become an expert yourself if
you read it.
Ray