Charlie, thank you for your explanation.

Some time ago, someone on the list commented on his experience with Ectasy -
he stated that he could suddenly function better than he ever had on his PD
drugs.  Since Ectasy is supposed to affect serotonin levels, I'm wondering
if the SSRI's have the same effect as Ectasy, but not as powerful.

Please......I'm not suggesting that anyone experiment with Ectasy -
apparently the drug can eventually completely destroy serotonin production
in the brain.
God bless
Mary Ann Ryan (CG Jamie 65/25)