mackenzie

my bilateral DBS greatly helped my tremors.   I have never had dyskinesias
beause I only took Sinemet for a year, it only helped on 1st dose.  my other
symptoms were not helped and my voice is worse.        it is my understanding
that tremors are  very hard to control and if levadopa-carbidopa doesn't help
other symptoms, DBS won't either.    DBS is also used for essential tremor and
non-PD dystonia, it didn't help my dystonia.
Ray