Frank,

Talk to Jim Finn, who has had xenotransplantation (fetal pig cells in his
brain) some of us PWP are willing to try things we never dreamed of.

I don't like experimentation on mice and don't anyone touch my dog Spike, but
I  could never look a mother whose child had cystic fibrosis in the eye if
she wanted it. Research on cells poses no problem to me.

It might be a different dynamic if EVERYONE got PD, rather than just some of
us.  It is easy to pontificate when you can move normally, write, use your
hands,speak. don't tremor. have to have brain surgery, etc., etc.  I know, I was
once like you, Frank, a real functioning human being.
Ray