Dear All,
Just to say thank you to everyone who has responded to my question about
writing or lit or English requirements for the core.  What an incredible
resource this list is!  The meeting to discuss these proposals for the
BA/BS core is not until late this afternoon--so any additional information
is more than welcome (in fact, it would still be useful even after the
fact, since I'm sure this won't be settled in one meeting).  I'll try to
collate all this information in some condensed form when I can (maybe for a
future Newsletter?)--I get the sense that a complete picture would be
useful for everyone.
Gratefully, Betsy