I'd be willing to moderate a panel on the "Us and Others, etc" if no one
else has jumped in yet.
Rhonda Schuller
Dept of English (and Linguistics)
University College of the Fraser Valley
Abbotsford, BC

>>> [log in to unmask] 26/10/2004 5:14:49 pm >>>
Hello Folks,

The call for papers on this year's theme "Others Writing, Writing for
Others" will soon be completed and posted, but in the meantime I am
asking anyone willing to moderate a "research 'works in progress'
session" on the first afternoon of the conference, or to moderate
either
of the two planned round-table sessions--one on "Literacy and Power",
the other on "Us and the 'Others'":Writing,Rhetoric, and Composition
on
and off Campus"-- to please email me at [log in to unmask] [I have
left the Writing Centre but am now a Research Associate at the
Gorsebrook Institute so my email has remained the same.]
I am hoping volunteers will be forthcoming so that when the time comes
we can include you in the selection of presentors for these 3
sessions.
cheers,
Pat

              http://www.stu.ca/inkshed/