Me, too!  There is so much going back and forth about this topic right now...and I'm too swamped to follow it clearly.  I'd love to see it in a paper.  Perhaps then, too, we could send our comments and reflections (and experiences that have not been posted in the last flurry) to it.

>>> [log in to unmask] 10/21/04 11:46AM >>>
I'd love to see it collated, gathered, summarized, or reflected upon in
the newletter!
Roger Graves

Roger Graves,
Associate Professor, English