My father has had problems for years with what my mother calls
thrashing around in his sleep.  It did not become hallucinatory for
several years.

By the way, anyone who thinks a Parkinson't patient who cannot get out
of bed alone is stationary, guess again.  Under various circumstances
my father, who has not been able to get out of bed or even move himself
in bed, has gotten out.  Get bedrails.  Chemical changes during the
advanced stages make ANYTHING possible.