Ray - Our greatest, richest nation in the world can't afford health care
for us, because it is too busy sending money to other nations.  I'm
talking about millions.  Perhaps it is true that we have to buy the
loyalty of other nations, but what about us?  I had a mastectomy last
month, and can't even afford chemotherapy.  I've called every agency in
town, but I don't think I'm the right color (this is strictly my
opinion), nor do I speak a foreign language (unless you consider Texan
slang foreign).
In his message last night, Kerry said he WILL support stem cell research.
 There is a great deal of that going on right now, but in the private
sector.  Let's just wait and see what happens.  BTW, I'm a Bush person.
Best to you, Ray.  Jo Ann