Jim:
I am so happy for you that your procedure was successful! :)
Why did the studies show that led researchers to conclude that it
wouldn't work for most? Do you have numbers (those tried, those
successful)? Did those who were unsuccessful experience substantial side
effects, or just no improvement?

Wendy