Thank goodness we are on the road to a faith based medicine.  Almost all
the people I know believe that faith in  a
higher being, no matter who you believe it/he/she to be, is one of the
greatest healers there is.  Laughter comes in second.  I am currently
working with a patient, whom I believe to have PD (I'm not a doctor, but
her symptoms are so closely related to those of my love, that I can't
help but suspect it).  She NEVER smiles.  Come on, in this spaceship
called EARTH, there are bound to be SOME things to laugh at.  Even on
this list.  Best to you, Ray,  Jo Ann