Hello all -

Last week I celebrated the 8th anniversary of the experimental surgery
(xenotransplantation) in which neuronal fetal pig cells were implanted in my brain.
I was fortunate to be involved in this research project.

I continue to be fairly functional.  For example I drive, cook, clean, etc.
All this after nearly 25 years with PD.  Although far from cured I am grateful
for the benefits of this procedure.  Regretfully follow up studies did not
indicate that this operation would be beneficial to a significant number of
other PWPs.

Questions?  Feel free to write directly to me.

Regards -

Jim Finn