Hi Ray,
Thanks for the feedback.  Do you mind me asking how much oral GSH you tried taking?

Denise

Rayilyn Brown <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Denise,

I only tried oral glutathione, not the intravenous, and it did not help.
Everyone with PD is so diffferent.
The doc who I got it from was, in retrospect, a real sleazy character, but I
figure you have to try.

Bless your heart - CF is a horrible disease, glad you've gotten some relief
from glutathione.
Altho bilateral DBS did help my tremors, that was all. I don't take PD meds
because they don't work. We are a long way from any real help.
Ray