From: Denise Figliozzi
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 2004 8:37 PM
Subject: New to list: Introduction and Question about Glutathione

Hi Everyone,

I am writing to you today because I am desperate to find my Dad some help. My Dad is 66 years old and in the past year, his PD has progressed tremendously. I have no more faith in the doctor's current care at this timeis progressin. This is because they can't even seem to balance the meds out correctly and in the meantime, the disease.
Denise