Hi Murray,

Good to see my Vancouver Charters Tribune on my virtual doorstep when I fire up the old PC. You really are the link that holds so much of this chain together. From BC to WA to CA to NY (hi linda and all) to NJ to PA to LA, we're all in this together. Thanks also to John Cottingham for keeping the presses rolling when Murray has more pressing business to attend to.

Onward,

Greg Wasson

Murray Charters <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Mornin' All,

The USA lies just thirty miles south of me here in Vancouver, BC

In fact, Washington state is so close I look at Mount Baker every clear day and on
May 18th 1980 my ears told me when Mount St. Helens blew 1000 feet off the top of
its majestic peak.

Seattle is less than 200 miles away.

Ottawa (our capitol) is nearly as far to the east as Washington, DC

Small wonder then that this Canadian feels an affinity with his fellow brothers and
sisters thirty miles south...

and Dennis Wright

"I'm just trying to get more involved," he said.

Dennis, you are involved! Sharing a platform with the likes of Al Gore ... yep! You
are involved!

And I'm mighty proud of ya! and Michael J. Fox! and Greg Wasson! and AJ
Campbell/Wasson!

In my mind what you are doing is as big as "One small step for a man; one giant
leap for mankind!"...

And I'm very proud of ya all!

cheers ... murray