Ray - I can see where you might be coming from.  My love has Stage 3 PD,
and his face is frozen.  He can't smile a smile that reaches his eyes.
Sometimes his voice is so weak I can't understand a word he is saying.
But worse of all, are his tremors and dystonia.  He isn't eligible for
DBS, so it is something he has to live with. Before my Dad developed
cancer of the colon, he also had horrible tremors, and a frozen face, and
he drooled so bad, he had to keep a towel around his neck at all times.
Even in Church.  Then he got this horrible, pain rendering cancer, so
what might have been PD was not even thought of.   I - fortunately -
never worked in a cancer ward, but I did nursing for almost 22 years,
then went to work for M.D. Anderson Hospital where I took dictation from
the doctors as they were examing patients.
When I saw an 11 year old's face and neck eaten up with it, I decided
that was too much for me.  Then I went to work as a real estate broker.
Now that I have cancer myself, and had my mastectomy 7 weeks ago, I KNOW
that faith was the answer to my quick healing.  I also know that my
friends who made me laugh at their silly humor helped me along.  So, Ray,
I may not have PD myself, but I'm well aware of it and it's symptoms, and
thank GOD daily that I can talk to Him and feel better each day.  I
haven't had my cat scans yet on the rest of my body to see if it has
mastastized there, but I will as soon as my finances are in better shape.
 In the meantime, take care of yourself.  Jo Ann   Oh! and BTW, I'll be
with you tonight for the second presidential debate.  J