JoAnn
since you do not have PD, nor are you a  CG for anyone who has, and not a
doctor. altho you may be correct with your dx, many people with PD have a facial
mask which renders their faces expressionless/perhaps making it impossible to
smile..
also as a cancer survivor volunteer on cancer ward we were trained NOT to
tell people what to think or feel re their disease, like we knew how since we
survived.  I think this is good advice in general.
Ray