Are there anyone on this list having or are participating in the experimental SR57667b drug study.  I'm interested in finding out early indicators in the effectiveness and side-effects if any associated with this.  If I get enough response, I can even summarise the response and post it here for info (I appreciate that any official results should come from the drug manufacturer themselves but I simply want to share user experience,  please advsise if this is against this forum policy).

On another topic, are there any avid golfers in this newsgroup who also have parkinsons?  I am a golfing enthusiast and was recently diagnosed with PD (36yrs old - guess it is called early onset).  Just wondering how one's game progresses with PD :-)

Thank You and Regards,

Ken (Ottawa, CAN)