I demand an apology from
ABC, and demand the removal of
Alex Trevet from the prime-timne show,  JEopardy.

He has minimized all PWP's,. and
our struggle to be heard , referring to his
deft stick-handling of an imaginary hockey
stick
with the inappropriate and inane remark,

"It;s justt the shakes, that's all."

No, MR. Trevet, Parkinson's
Diseaae is a devastatiing
disease of parlays and loss of
suppleness  of the entire human body, affecting the
muscles under volunatary control and those
not undaer conscious control (the autonomic)..

Mr. Trevet , how can you be  so cold-hearted??

ABCX, you shouldREMVOE HIM FROM the show.
For God's  sake get somonee
in there who has a sensitivity to those with disabilities,
including 4 million American sufferers and their families!!

And, by the way, does Jeopardy have handicapped accessible
contestantt booths??

The whole  JEopardy organization is going to have to
explain this to me, and Mr. ALi, Mr. FOx, and several
million Parkinson's sufferers in this country.

Ivan SUzman
Portland, Maine
54 (55 next month), have had
PD for 20 grueling and gruesome years