A lot of you probably know this but there is a condition called
"essential tremor" which manifests itself as shaking.   There are no
other symptoms, people just shake.   Sometimes the tremors are minor
but sometimes they make doing everyday tasks such as drinking liquid
very difficult.   There aren't really any treatments, other than
(strangely) alcohol consumption.   Anxiety, nervousness and lack of
sleep (as well as Parkinson's) can also lead to shaking.   A
neurologist could probably list several other conditions.

Alex Trebek (a last name as likely as Rehtom ;) can be pretty
annoying, he is a know-it-all.   At least Regis feels sorrow for you
when you blow that million-dollar question.   Alex corrects you as if
he were a schoolteacher that knew every answer!