thanks for the update on Murray, Peggy...
    he is missed big time!

  tess

Jo Ann Coen <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Peggy - Thanks for the update on Murray. It's true. We ALL miss him and
his very valuable information. Losing one's hair is pretty bad, but it's
worth it if it will save your life, and we are all hoping that's what
this chemo and radiation is
doing. Saving his life. Thanks again. Jo ANn